We identify and fix issues with computers, networks, smartphone, tablets and much more. Using state of the art tools and remote tech support technology we can diagnose and repair your technology issues.
How long does a typical repair take?
Our typical phone call is 15 minutes or less although a remote repair session can last more than an hour based on the complexity. The great part about this process is once our technical support technicians are connected you don’t have to stick around while we fix your device unless you want to.
Where do I take my computer?
You dont! We perform most technical support work from wherever you are located with our remote tech support software and management tools we can quickly assist you with whatever trouble you may be having.
Are you getting the best out of your PC? Do you know how to use all the facilities your PC can provide to you? You are never too old or young to learn how to get the best out of your PC.
- If you need help to increase your PC skills – we can do that with you.
- We will provide you the information you want at a level which you can understand. We won’t blind you with science or technical jargon.
- We can advise you on the different types of Internet connections, ranging from Broadband or ADSL to Fibre. We can explain what all the different terminologies mean at your level of understanding, so that you can make up your mind on the correct solution for you.
- If you need advice on the type of PC you would like to buy, we will give you impartial advice and show you where the best deals are to get the PC you need.
- If you are having problems with Spyware or viruses, then we can help you to get rid on the ones you have and show you how to prevent them in the future.
- If you want to understand how to add photos to you emails, or how to edit your existing photos, then we can show you how.
- If you want to use, or get the best out of SKYPE to communicate with friends or family, then we can show you how to get the latest versions of the software, as well as setting up your web cam. Our aim is to show you the tricks of the trade, so that you can support yourself in the future.
- If you want to install new software or want some development done for you, then we can probably help you out.
We are here to help you solve your IT problems